The Peach Blossom Celebration was created so that you, your family and friends could enjoy the beauty of the farm while hundreds of trees are dotted with pink and white blossoms.
The Peach Blossom Celebration was created so that you, your family and friends could enjoy the beauty of the farm while hundreds of trees are dotted with pink and white blossoms. Once a year, over 80 acres of fruit trees start blooming at various times and Schnepf Farms opens the area to celebrate that beauty. When visiting, you can take a train ride, hay ride or walking train to see the orchards. Some orchards are smaller than others and some may be in full bloom, while others are just starting.
- Guided Trolley Rides: This is a must-do when visiting the Peach Blossom Celebration. You will get a personalized tour with farm owner Mark Schnepf, who will take you to the orchard that has the best bloom. There will be time to get off the Trolley for photo taking ($5 per person).
- Tour times: 9:30am, 10:30am, noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm). More will be added as needed.
- Walking trail – Schnepf Farms has set up a pathway to enjoy a beautiful walk towards the orchard in bloom. If it’s a gorgeous day, then this may be the one for you.
- Bicycle Trail – Rent one of our John Deere or Vintage Schwinn Bicycles and enjoy the blossoms that way. (Rental is $5 for 1 1/2 hours)
- Train Ride – Enjoy a 13-minute train ride through one of the orchards that typically blooms the third or fourth week in February ($3 per person).
- Hayrides – The hayride will take you to and from the Fallow Deer, where you will get a chance to feed them and pet them. The Fallow Deer were rescued near an apartment complex in Downtown Glendale almost 10 years ago. They are very social and look forward to your visit on the hayride.
All Amusement Rides will be open & operating each Saturday. Rides are $3 each or $15 for an unlimited ride wristband.
For more information, visit the Schnepf Farms website.
For more family-friendly events around town, visit our events page.
3 (Saturday) 8:00 a.m. - 25 (Sunday) 4:00 p.m.
24810 S Rittenhouse Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142